Wednesday, January 26
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
In just one hour, you will…
- Identify your communication style.
- Learn how to use it to say what you mean, and mean what you say.
- Understand why having strong communication skills is necessary to achieve your goals.
- Identify and overcome common pitfalls.
- Re-brand your communication style and get to where you are going.
BSCTC, BSACAP, and the Kentucky Career Center will be joined by Rachelle Burchett, an author, leader, motivator, and creative business professional who delivers results with action-packed energy. She leads by developing team members into trailblazers, thinking innovatively creating strategic/communication action plans, and finding solutions to workforce needs.
It’s completely free and we’d love to have you there.