Big Sandy Area Community Action Program offers comprehensive workforce services for young people (ages 18-24) who have had some involvement with the criminal justice system.
The Opportunity Youth Program offers one-on-one services that cater to the unique needs of young people with criminal records. Out Career Advisor are highly-trained, skilled workforce services providers who are able to tailor services to each individual and help participants to overcome barriers to success.
- Work Experience
- Mentorship opportunities with community members
- Educational opportunities
- Intensive one-on-one job and career counseling
- Help finding a career path or discover interests
- Connections to expungement programs, mental health services, substance use disorder programs, and much more.
To contact a Career Advisor and get started on your new life, you can:
The Youth program is available throughout Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program’s (EKCEP) 23 county service area and BSACAP has been awarded the contract to administer the program in Floyd, Johnson, Magoffin, Martin, and Pike counties.